Cranberry Cheese CakeBy Kim Coverdale On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking Cranberry cheese cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cranberry cheese cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this decadent baked cheesecake which has cranberries for festive flair.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cranberry Cheese Cake
- 185g unsalted butter, softened
- 150g cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons finely-grated lemon rind
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- icing sugar mixture, to serve
The instruction how to make Cranberry Cheese Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 22cm fluted ring pan. Using an electric mixer, beat butter, cream cheese and lemon rind in a medium bowl until combined. Add sugar. Beat for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition until combined. Stir in flours. Fold through the cranberries.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven. Stand cake in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Dust cake with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Cranberry Cheese Cake
fatContent: 400.086 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 28 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 123 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, dinner party, kid friendly, flour, sugar, cream cheese, cranberry juice, afternoon tea, dessert, cheesecake, cranberries, baked cheesecake, baking, comfort food, traditional food, special occasion, high protein, low sodium,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon