Almond Cake With Amaretto SyrupBy Gemma Purcell On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking Almond cake with amaretto syrup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Almond cake with amaretto syrup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweet amaretto syrup melts over the warm cake to turn your tastebuds upside down.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Almond Cake With Amaretto Syrup
- 125g butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 200g almond meal
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup (25g) flaked almonds
- Double cream, to serve
- 1/2 cup (115g) caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons amaretto
The instruction how to make Almond Cake With Amaretto Syrup
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Line a 20cm round springform pan with non-stick baking paper. Use an electric beater to beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Fold in the milk, almond meal and flour. Spoon into the cake pan. Smooth the surface. Bake for 50 minutes. Remove and scatter the almonds over the cake. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Remove from the pan.
- Place the caster sugar and 1 cup (250ml) water in a small saucepan. Stir over a low heat constantly until the sugar dissolves. Simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir through the amaretto. Pour the syrup over the warm cake. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Almond Cake With Amaretto Syrup
fatContent: 389.331 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 31 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 98 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, winter, simmer, bake, caster sugar, butter, flour, almond meal, milk, egg, dessert, cake, almonds, cakes, baking, gourmet, almond cake recipe, recipe almond cake, high protein, low sodium,