Orange Poppyseed CakeBy Kim Coverdale On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Orange poppyseed cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orange poppyseed cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Delicious, light and crumbly, this orange poppyseed cake is a breeze to make.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orange Poppyseed Cake
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons poppyseeds
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat milk
- icing sugar mixture, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange Poppyseed Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 19cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Place butter, orange rind, sugar, eggs, flour, poppyseeds and milk in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Smooth top. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean (cover cake loosely with foil if over-browning during cooking). Remove from oven. Stand cake in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Orange Poppyseed Cake
fatContent: 245.214 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 63 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : butter, milk, orange, sugar, icing, caster, flour, orange poppyseed cake, morning afternoon tea recipes, cooking for a crowd, autumn recipes, nutrition information, baking recipes, everyday easy, low fat cake recipes, easy recipes, orange recipes, cakes, ,