Light Chocolate CakeBy Kim Coverdale On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Light chocolate cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Light chocolate cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With half the fat of a classic chocolate cake, this lighter version gives you guiltfree pleasure!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Light Chocolate Cake
- 75g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- Cocoa powder, to serve
- Mixed berries, to serve
The instruction how to make Light Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 22cm fluted ring pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, eggs, flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and milk on low speed for 1 minute or until just combined. Increase speed to high. Beat for 2 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into pan. Smooth top. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven. Stand cake in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Place cake on a plate. Dust with cocoa. Top with berries. Serve.
Nutritions of Light Chocolate Cake
fatContent: 210.32 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 49 milligrams cholesterol