Salmon & Corn CakesBy Alison Roberts On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Salmon & corn cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Salmon & corn cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Combine mashed potato and canned salmon to make these family friendly patties.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Salmon & Corn Cakes
- 475g mashed potato
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed
- 210g can red salmon, medium, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 cup (90g) purchased dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Canola oil, to shallow frying
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Coral lettuces, torn, washed, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon & Corn Cakes
- Place the mashed potato, corn, salmon, parsley, breadcrumbs and egg in a bowl. Use your hands to mix until well combined. Shape 1/4 cup of the mixture into a patty. Put on a plate. Repeat to make 12 patties. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add half the salmon and corn patties and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining patties.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce, lettuce leaves and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Salmon & Corn Cakes