Orange And Coconut CakeBy Kate Murdoch On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Orange and coconut cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orange and coconut cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Topped with Easter eggs and icing sugar, this cake makes a perfectly sweet statement on Easter Sunday. Wishing you all a very safe and happy Easter!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orange And Coconut Cake
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (160g) self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 3/4 cups (150g) desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- Easter eggs, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange And Coconut Cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Place sugar, butter and orange rind in a large bowl, and beat with electric beaters for 4 minutes until light and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well between additions.
- Fold flour and coconut through mixture, along with orange juice. Spoon mixture into a 22cm-round cake pan greased and lined with baking paper. Cook for 50 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.
- Allow to cool, then decorate with Easter eggs and a dusting of icing sugar.
Nutritions of Orange And Coconut Cake
fatContent: 918.238 calories
saturatedFatContent: 56 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 38 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 85 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 56 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 296 milligrams cholesterol