Triple Chocolate Mud CakeBy Michelle Southan On Jul 27, 2020
Cooking Triple chocolate mud cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Triple chocolate mud cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For chocolate admirers, it doesnt get better than this rich, delicious dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Triple Chocolate Mud Cake
- 1 x 200g pkt dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 200g butter, chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 40g (1/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 80g white chocolate, at room temperature
- 75g milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) thickened cream
The instruction how to make Triple Chocolate Mud Cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Line a 7cmdeep, 10.5 x 20.5cm (base measurement) loaf pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the dark chocolate, butter and water in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure bowl doesnt touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Combine the sugar, combined flours and cocoa powder in a bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and egg and whisk until combined. Pour into the lined pan. Bake in oven for 1 hour 10 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Set aside in the pan for 15 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, to make the frosting, place the milk chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnt touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir until the chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Set aside for 25 minutes to cool.
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice the white chocolate into thin pieces. Place cake on a serving platter. Pour frosting onto the centre and spread to the edges, allowing it to run over the sides. Sprinkle with white chocolate to serve.
Nutritions of Triple Chocolate Mud Cake
fatContent: 508.353 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 35 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 120 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : party, fathers day, mothers day, dinner party, valentines day, birthday, autumn, winter, summer, spring, bake, family friendly, budget friendly, dessert, pescatarian, vegetarian, chocolate, cake, snack, tea, baking, comfort food, traditional, high protein,