Potato Cakes With Ocean TroutBy Michelle Noerianto On Jul 27, 2020
Cooking Potato cakes with ocean trout step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Potato cakes with ocean trout you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These golden potato cakes will make every occasion special. Serve them with ocean trout and a dollop of mayonnaise for a complete lunch time meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Potato Cakes With Ocean Trout
- 1kg desiree potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 5 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 egg
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 120g pkt baby mesclun
- 100g sliced ocean trout
- 2 tablespoons Praise low fat mayonnaise
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Potato Cakes With Ocean Trout
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash. Add the shallots, dill and egg, and mix to combine. Season with pepper. Set aside to cool slightly. Shape into 4 large patties.
- Dip the potato cakes into the flour and shake off the excess. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the potato cakes for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Divide the mesclun among serving plates. Top with a potato cake, ocean trout and drizzle with a little mayonnaise. Serve with the lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Potato Cakes With Ocean Trout
fatContent: 336.034 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 71 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : side, lunch, main, mayonnaise, salad, pescatarian, dill, lemon, flour, egg, shallot, autumn, pan fry, boil, fish, trout, cake, potato, potatoes, sides, side dish, smoked trout, traditional, easy, simple, budget, cheap, everyday, kid friendly, spring, low ,