Lamb Roast And Olive CouscousBy Not available On Jul 08, 2020
Cooking Lamb roast and olive couscous step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb roast and olive couscous you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This magnificent lamb roast and olive couscous is easy to prepare & tastes great.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb Roast And Olive Couscous
- 1.15 kg Coles made easy roast boneless lamb leg roast with red capsicum relish (see tip)
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 1 cup Coles brand couscous
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cobs fresh corn, kernels removed
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 onions, sliced
The instruction how to make Lamb Roast And Olive Couscous
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Roast lamb following packet directions.
- Bring hot water to the boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in couscous and bring back to the boil. Set aside, covered, for 5 mins or until the liquid is absorbed. Fluff with a fork, then stir in the oil, corn, olives, basil, parsley and onion. Season.
- Slice lamb and serve with couscous and red capsicum relish.
Nutritions of Lamb Roast And Olive Couscous
fatContent: 762.888 calories
saturatedFatContent: 46.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51.7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 145 milligrams cholesterol