Ginger And Pistachio Fridge CakeBy Cathie Lonnie On Jul 24, 2020
Cooking Ginger and pistachio fridge cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ginger and pistachio fridge cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A nobake, makeahead Christmas treat, perfect for serving as an after dinner accompaniment.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ginger And Pistachio Fridge Cake
- 250g gingernut biscuits, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried soft and juicy figs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons glace ginger, finely chopped
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 80g butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, finely grated
- 1/4 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Milk Choc Melts
The instruction how to make Ginger And Pistachio Fridge Cake
- Grease a 6cm-deep, 9cm x 19cm (base) loaf pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above edges. Combine biscuits, pecans, pistachios, cranberries, figs and ginger in large bowl.
- Place dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted and smooth. Stir in rind. Add to biscuit mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Level surface with a spatula. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Place chocolate melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring with a metal spoon halfway through, for 1 minute until melted and smooth.
- Using baking paper, lift cake from pan and transfer to a board. Discard paper. Drizzle top with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until chocolate has set. Cut into slices. Serve (see note).
Nutritions of Ginger And Pistachio Fridge Cake
fatContent: 338.424 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 17 milligrams cholesterol