Gooey Mocha Mug CakesBy Amal Webster On Jul 23, 2020
Cooking Gooey mocha mug cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Gooey mocha mug cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Craving a coffee but a little late to have one? Why not combine your coffee with dessert in this minute wonder?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Gooey Mocha Mug Cakes
- 60g butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa, sifted
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, extra
- 1/2 cup water, boiling
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee
- 4 small scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1/4 teaspoon NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Gooey Mocha Mug Cakes
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar for 1 minute or until well combined. Stir in flour and 1/2 the cocoa until combined. Stir in buttermilk.
- Divide mixture between 4 x 1 1/2-cup-capacity microwave-safe mugs.
- Combine remaining cocoa powder and extra sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle over puddings. Combine water and coffee in a small heatproof jug. Stir until coffee granules are fully dissolved. Carefully pour mixture over puddings.
- Place 2 mugs in microwave (see Notes), 20cm apart. Cook on MEDIUM (50%) for 2 1/2 minutes or until just cooked through (puddings will have a soft gooey texture). Cook remaining puddings. Serve with vanilla ice-cream and dust with extra cocoa powder.
Nutritions of Gooey Mocha Mug Cakes
fatContent: 438.326 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 31 milligrams cholesterol