Thai Fish Cakes With QuinoaBy Not available On Jul 22, 2020
Cooking Thai fish cakes with quinoa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thai fish cakes with quinoa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a healthy alternative try these fish cakes, made with quinoa and served with sweet chilli sauce and fresh mint salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thai Fish Cakes With Quinoa
- 1/3 cup white quinoa, rinsed
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 brown onion shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (75g) Thai yellow curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 600g basa fillets, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) peanut oil
- 2 cups mint leaves
- 1 brown onion shallot, extra, cut into thin wedges
- 200g punnet Perino grape tomatoes, halved
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Steamed rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai Fish Cakes With Quinoa
- Cook quinoa in a small saucepan of boiling water for 12 mins or until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Process spring onion, shallot, garlic, coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce and basa in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in the quinoa.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Shape 1/3 cupfuls of the fish mixture into patties and cook, in batches, for 2-3 mins each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Meanwhile, place mint, extra shallot and tomato in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Divide fish cakes among serving plates and serve with the mint salad, sweet chilli sauce, lime wedges and rice.
Nutritions of Thai Fish Cakes With Quinoa