Cinnamon, Apple And Ricotta CakeBy Not available On Jul 21, 2020
Cooking Cinnamon, apple and ricotta cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cinnamon, apple and ricotta cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Served with creme fraiche and a drizzle honey, this apple and ricotta cake with a hint of cinnamon will add a decadent touch to a family dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cinnamon, Apple And Ricotta Cake
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) almond meal
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (85g) cornmeal (polenta)
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 500g fresh firm ricotta
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Cru00e8me frau00eeche, to serve
- Honey, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Cinnamon, Apple And Ricotta Cake
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line the base and side of a 20cm (base measurement) springform pan with baking paper.
- Thinly slice 2 of the apples crossways. Peel and core the remaining apple. Finely chop. Set aside. Arrange half the sliced apple over the base of the prepared pan. Drizzle with the honey.
- Combine the flour, almond meal, caster sugar, cornmeal, baking powder, half the cinnamon and half the orange rind in a large bowl. Add the chopped apple and stir to combine. Add the butter, egg, milk and half the ricotta and stir to combine.
- Combine the remaining cinnamon, orange rind and ricotta with the brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Spoon half the batter over the apple in the prepared pan. Smooth the surface. Arrange the remaining sliced apple over the batter. Spread the ricotta mixture over the apple and smooth the surface. Top with the remaining batter and smooth the surface. Bake for 1 hour 20 mins or until a bamboo skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan to cool completely.
- Turn the cake onto a serving plate. Cut into wedges and serve with cru00e8me frau00eeche drizzled with extra honey.
Nutritions of Cinnamon, Apple And Ricotta Cake
fatContent: 363.28 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein