Spinach, Chargrilled Capsicum And Bolognaise Filo BakeBy Michelle Lucia On Jul 07, 2020
Cooking Spinach, chargrilled capsicum and bolognaise filo bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinach, chargrilled capsicum and bolognaise filo bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Use leftover bolognaise in this meltinthemouth filo bake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinach, Chargrilled Capsicum And Bolognaise Filo Bake
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, chopped
- 2 cups Easy bolognaise (see related recipe)
- 1/2 cup (100g) chopped chargrilled red capsicum
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 10 sheets filo pastry
- 60g butter, melted
The instruction how to make Spinach, Chargrilled Capsicum And Bolognaise Filo Bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm deep, 23cm square (8 cupcapacity) baking dish.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add spinach. Cook, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach has just wilted. Place mixture in a sieve. Using the back of a large spoon, press down to squeeze out excess liquid. Cool completely.
- Place spinach mixture, bolognaise, capsicum and cheese in a large bowl (see note). Stir to combine.
- Place 1 sheet filo on a flat surface. Brush with dairy soft butter. Top with 1 sheet filo. Repeat with 2 sheets filo and butter. Line base and side of prepared dish with filo stack. Spoon bolognaise mixture into dish. Brush remaining filo sheets with melted butter. Scrunch, 1 at a time. Place over bolognaise mixture. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Spinach, Chargrilled Capsicum And Bolognaise Filo Bake
fatContent: 505.724 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 67 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : quick, kid friendly, butter, bake, filo pastry, cheese, beef, mince, spinach, mushroom, olive oil, spring, summer, family friendly, budget friendly, meat, main, dinner, leftovers, beef mince, family, mains, savoury pie, low carb, lower gi, low sugar,