Carrot Cake SliceBy Tracey Meharg On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking Carrot cake slice step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Carrot cake slice you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This decadent carrot cake slice has extra ground nutmeg in the mix. So delicious that there will be none left for the Easter bunny!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Carrot Cake Slice
- 1 1/3 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MasterFoodsu00ae Nutmeg Ground
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 150g butter, melted
- Whole nutmegs, for grating
- 250g cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1 cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
The instruction how to make Carrot Cake Slice
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease and line base and sides of a 28cm x 18cm, base measurement, slice pan with non stick baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Spoon into base of prepared pan. Press down firmly and level top. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and set firm. Cool in pan.
- Meanwhile to make coconut cream cheese frosting, place all ingredients into a large bowl and beat together until well combined and smooth.
- Spread icing over slice. Finely grate nutmeg over the top. Chill for 20 minutes or until set firm. Slice and serve.
Nutritions of Carrot Cake Slice