Easter Chocolate CakeBy Tracey Cotterell On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking Easter chocolate cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Easter chocolate cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make this showstopping chocolate cake with a hint of ground cinnamon the centrepiece of your Easter feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Easter Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa, sifted
- 125g butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 teaspoons MasterFoodsu00ae Cinnamon Ground
- 100g white cooking chocolate, melted
- 100g milk cooking chocolate, melted
- Mini Easter eggs, to decorate
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50g butter
The instruction how to make Easter Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Grease and line base and side of a 20cm base measurement round cake pan.
- Combine sugar and cocoa in a large bowl. Melt butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Add hot melted butter to sugar mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in eggs, one at a time, making sure each egg is well incorporated before adding the next. Stir in almond meal and cinnamon until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and level top. Bake for 45 minutes or until edges are firm to touch and centre still moist. Cool in pan.
- Meanwhile, spread the melted white and melted milk chocolate separately over the base of 2 upturned baking trays to a thickness of 1cm. Allow chocolate to set firm. Using a large sharp knife, carefully run the blade at an angle down the length of each set chocolate to form curly shards. Set shards aside.
- Make the icing by melting the chocolate and butter together in a small non stick saucepan over a low heat. Cool in pan for 5 minutes then spread over top of cooled cake. Leave to cool completely.
- Once icing is completely cool, carefully pile the chocolate curls at centre of cake to form a u201cnestu201d and place mini Easter eggs in nest. Serve.
Nutritions of Easter Chocolate Cake