Fried-rice CakesBy Claire Brookman On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Fried-rice cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fried-rice cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These friedrice cakes make the perfect accompaniment to a chicken stirfry or sticky Asian ribs.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fried-rice Cakes
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 50g shaved double-smoked leg ham, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Extra finely chopped fresh chives, to serve
The instruction how to make Fried-rice Cakes
- Cook rice following absorption method on packet. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Add ham, peas, capsicum, chives, soy sauce, egg and flour to rice. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Using damp hands, shape 1/3 cup mixture into a patty. Repeat with remaining mixture to form 8 patties. Place on a baking paper-lined tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties, for 2 to 3 minutes each side, or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Serve sprinkled with extra chives.
Nutritions of Fried-rice Cakes
fatContent: 164.91 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 24 milligrams cholesterol