Baby Crab CakesBy Sarah Hobbs On Jul 17, 2020
Cooking Baby crab cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Baby crab cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
They may be small in size, but these patties topped with salsa are big in flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Baby Crab Cakes
- 1 x 200g carton Stewarts fresh crab meat
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 70g (1 cup) fresh breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small ripe avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
The instruction how to make Baby Crab Cakes
- Combine the crab, shallot, celery, egg whites, dill, Worcestershire sauce and breadcrumbs in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spoon six 1-tablespoonful portions of crab mixture into the pan. Use an egg lifter or small palette knife to gently flatten. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat, in 3 more batches, with remaining crab mixture, reheating the pan between batches.
- Combine the avocado, chilli, chives and lime juice in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the crab cakes on a serving platter. Top with avocado mixture to serve.
Nutritions of Baby Crab Cakes
fatContent: 120.934 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 20 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : spring, family friendly, main, dinner, pan fry, avocado, bread, dill, shallot, egg, cake, seafood, crab, fish cakes, snack, lunch, appetiser, low-fat, low-carb, low-kilojoule, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, low sugar,