Salmon And Tarragon Potato CakesBy Kate Murdoch On Jul 16, 2020
Cooking Salmon and tarragon potato cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Salmon and tarragon potato cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Salmon And Tarragon Potato Cakes
- bread crumbs, to coat
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 700g potatoes, peeled and chopped into 2cm cubes
- plain flour, to coat
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 400g cooked salmon, roughly flaked
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Salmon And Tarragon Potato Cakes
- Steam potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, place in a large bowl and mash roughly. Add salmon, tarragon, green onions, lemon rind, garlic, salt and pepper and stir until combined. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Divide mixture into eight portions and roll into flat patty shapes. Dust cakes with flour, then dip into egg. To finish, press each cake into breadcrumbs, coating well. Repeat this process for each cake.
- Place cakes on a tray and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Coat a large non-stick frying pan with vegetable oil and place over medium heat. Add salmon cakes and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp. Remove from pan, drain on paper towel and serve on a bed of salad greens with a wedge of lemon on the side.
Nutritions of Salmon And Tarragon Potato Cakes
fatContent: 349.418 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : summer, spring, steam, pan fry, salmon, fish, quick, family friendly, kid friendly, budget friendly, lunch, starter, entrée, finger food, appetiser, side, healthy, pescatarian, dinner, snack, kids, potatoes, easy, simple, entr,