Jennys Coffee CakeBy Claire Brookman On Jul 12, 2020
Cooking Jennys coffee cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Jennys coffee cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Share the love with this classic coffee cake recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Jennys Coffee Cake
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 teaspoons instant espresso coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 cups icing sugar mixture
- 20g butter, softened
The instruction how to make Jennys Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm-round (base) cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper. Combine coffee and boiling water in a bowl. Stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy. Add coffee mixture. Beat until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition (mixture may curdle). Sift flour over butter mixture. Stir until just combined. Add sour cream. Stir until combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Smooth surface. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean (cover with foil if over-browning). Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
- Make Coffee icing: Combine coffee and boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Stir until coffee is dissolved. Sift icing sugar into a large bowl. Add coffee mixture and butter. Stir until smooth and combined. Place cake on a serving plate. Spoon icing onto cake and spread to edge. Sprinkle with walnuts. Serve.
Nutritions of Jennys Coffee Cake
fatContent: 344.399 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 76 milligrams cholesterol