Marthas Fudgy Brownie CakeBy Martha Stewart On Jul 12, 2020
Cooking Marthas fudgy brownie cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Marthas fudgy brownie cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Martha Stewarts brownie cake is moist dense and intensely flavoured. The fact that it takes only a few minutes of preparation is just the icing on the cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Marthas Fudgy Brownie Cake
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped
- 180g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- Extra 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- Extra cocoa powder, for dusting
The instruction how to make Marthas Fudgy Brownie Cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C/140u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 23cm springform pan. Line base with baking paper.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a large heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Whisk in sugar. Whisk in egg yolk, then cocoa powder and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites on medium speed until foamy. Increase speed to medium-high. Gradually beat in extra sugar for about 4 minutes or until soft, glossy peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold flour into chocolate mixture. Fold in egg whites. Pour batter into pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool cake completely in pan.
- Remove cake from pan. Dust top of cake with extra cocoa powder. Serve.
Nutritions of Marthas Fudgy Brownie Cake