Barbecued Beef Skewers With Yellow Curry SauceBy Amira Georgy On Jul 06, 2020
Cooking Barbecued beef skewers with yellow curry sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Barbecued beef skewers with yellow curry sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make your weeknights easy with these ironrich beef skewers.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Barbecued Beef Skewers With Yellow Curry Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 600g beef rump steak, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 4 green onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 1 lemongrass stalk, trimmed, cut into 4 pieces
- 270ml light coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced
- Extra green onions, thinly sliced, to serve
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Barbecued Beef Skewers With Yellow Curry Sauce
- Combine 1 tablespoon fish sauce and 1 tablespoon sugar in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add beef and onion. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Make Coriander Rice: Cook rice following absorption method on packet. Remove from heat. Stir in coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, thread beef and onion onto skewers. Spray with oil. Heat a greased barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium heat. Cook skewers for 2 minutes each side for medium, or until browned and cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Place curry paste and lemongrass in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add coconut cream, lime juice and remaining fish sauce and sugar. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Place sugar snap peas in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes. Drain. Divide rice mixture, sugar snap peas and skewers among plates. Top with sauce, peanuts, chilli and extra onion. Serve.
Nutritions of Barbecued Beef Skewers With Yellow Curry Sauce
fatContent: 604.67 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 93 milligrams cholesterol