Crab And Corn CakesBy Michelle Noerianto On Jul 09, 2020
Cooking Crab and corn cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crab and corn cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These easy, refreshing and vibrant snacks are made for picnics with friends.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crab And Corn Cakes
- 6 sweet corncobs, husks and silk removed, kernels removed
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 170g can crab meat, drained
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Crab And Corn Cakes
- Combine the corn, flour and chives in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the milk and egg, and stir to combine. Stir in the crab meat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat one-third of the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 6 heaped tablespoonfuls of the corn mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a tray lined with paper towel. Repeat, in 2 more batches, with the remaining oil and corn mixture.
Nutritions of Crab And Corn Cakes
fatContent: 368.06 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
Tags : picnic, snack, pan fry, bake, cake, pescatarian, vegetable oil, seafood, summer, meat, crab, egg, chives, flour, corn, milk, entree, appetiser, appetisers, finger food, family, kid friendly, freezer friendly, starter, starters,