Nectarine And Macadamia Crumble CakeBy Claire Brookman On Jul 08, 2020
Cooking Nectarine and macadamia crumble cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Nectarine and macadamia crumble cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take fresh, beautiful stonefruit in season and create this dessert that asserts!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Nectarine And Macadamia Crumble Cake
- 185g butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large nectarine, halved, stone removed, thinly sliced
- Custard, to serve
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 30g butter, chilled, chopped
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped dry roasted macadamia nuts
The instruction how to make Nectarine And Macadamia Crumble Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan.
- Make crumble: Place flour and butter in a bowl. Using fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in sugar and macadamia nuts.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda over butter mixture. Add coconut and milk. Stir to combine. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Top with nectarine and crumble mixture. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or cold with custard.
Nutritions of Nectarine And Macadamia Crumble Cake
fatContent: 436.175 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 30 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 98 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : cake, vegetarian, dessert, bake, summer, macadamia, caster sugar, nectarine, milk, coconut, flour, egg, vanilla extract, butter, afternoon tea, morning tea, family, treat, baking, crumble, high protein, low sodium, high fibre,