Sour Cream Banana CakeBy Dixie Elliott On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking Sour cream banana cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sour cream banana cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Everyone loves a banana cake and this one can be made in advance and then warmed up in the microwave. Easy!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sour Cream Banana Cake
- 125g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mashed banana (you will need 2 large, very ripe bananas)
- 2 1/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
The instruction how to make Sour Cream Banana Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease base and sides of a 7cm deep, 19cm square cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until pale and creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Using a metal spoon, gently fold in sour cream and bananas. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda over batter and gently fold through.
- Spoon batter into cake pan. Smooth surface. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Make icing Place chocolate and sour cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Heat, stirring constantly with a metal spoon, for 3 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat. Stand for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour icing over cake, allowing it to drizzle down sides. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Sour Cream Banana Cake
fatContent: 614.469 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 38 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 131 milligrams cholesterol