Chestnut Truffle CakesBy Valli Little On Jun 28, 2020
Cooking Chestnut truffle cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chestnut truffle cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Christmas cheer and cherries go hand in hand, and goodquality dark chocolate makes the occasion even merrier, so weve found a way to combine the two.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chestnut Truffle Cakes
- 150g good-quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50g unsalted butter
- 500g can sweetened chestnut puree*
- 150ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (75g) golden caster sugar* or caster sugar
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Maraschino cherries*, to serve
The instruction how to make Chestnut Truffle Cakes
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (dont let the bowl touch the water). Stir until smooth, then remove and cool.
- Place chestnut puree, cream, vanilla and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Slowly add cooled chocolate, then transfer to a bowl and chill for 30 minutes. Divide mixture among six 150ml dariole moulds or patty cases and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- To serve, turn out cakes onto plates, dust with cocoa and top with cherries.
Nutritions of Chestnut Truffle Cakes
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, summer, budget friendly, family friendly, freeze, cream, dark chocolate, chestnut, christmas, dessert, chocolate, chestnuts, cake, pudding, tea, baking, special occasion,