Walnut Cake With Honey CreamBy Louise Pickford On Jun 27, 2020
Cooking Walnut cake with honey cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Walnut cake with honey cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Walnuts replace flour in this lightasair afternoon tea cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Walnut Cake With Honey Cream
- Melted butter, to grease
- Plain flour, to dust
- 230g (2 1/4 cups) walnut halves
- 6 eggs, separated
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust
The instruction how to make Walnut Cake With Honey Cream
- Preheat oven to 180C. Brush a 24cm (base measurement) springform pan with melted butter to lightly grease. Lightly dust with flour.
- Place walnuts in the bowl of a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- Use an electric beater to beat egg yolks, half the sugar and 2 tablespoons of the honey in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add the walnut and use a metal spoon to gently fold until just combined.
- Use clean electric beaters to whisk egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Whisk in remaining sugar.
- Add one-quarter of egg-white mixture to walnut mixture and fold until combined. Add the remaining egg-white mixture and fold until combined. Spoon into pan and smooth the surface. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until springy to the touch. Remove from oven. Set aside in the pan for 15 minutes to cool.
- Run a round-bladed knife around the edge of the cake to loosen. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Use a balloon whisk to whisk together the cream and remaining honey in a bowl until soft peaks form. Dust cake with icing sugar. Cut into wedges and serve with the honey cream.
Nutritions of Walnut Cake With Honey Cream
fatContent: 512.894 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 38 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein