Chocolate Berry Tiramisu CakeBy Alison Roberts On Jun 26, 2020
Cooking Chocolate berry tiramisu cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate berry tiramisu cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This decadent Italian cake, made with berries, liqueur, mascarpone and chocolate, is sure to be a winter winner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Berry Tiramisu Cake
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 500g mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/3 cups freshly brewed strong coffee, cooled
- 2/3 cup hazelnut-flavoured liqueur
- 500g packet Unibic Sponge Finger biscuits
- 250g frozen raspberries
- 250g frozen blueberries
- 100g dark chocolate, grated
The instruction how to make Chocolate Berry Tiramisu Cake
- Line a 24cm (base) springform cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Stir in vanilla and sugar. Whip until thick. Add mascarpone and stir gently to combine.
- Combine coffee and liqueur in a shallow dish. Dip biscuits, 1 at time, into coffee mixture and use to line base of pan (cut to fit, if necessary). Top with a third of the mascarpone mixture, half the berries and a third of the chocolate. Repeat layers.
- Top chocolate with a final layer of soaked biscuits, remaining mascarpone mixture and remaining chocolate. Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow biscuits to soften and flavours to develop. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate Berry Tiramisu Cake
fatContent: 1035.109 calories
saturatedFatContent: 68 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 43 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 89 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 56 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, biscuit, dinner party, dark chocolate, frozen mixed berries, liqueur, coffee, mascarpone, cream, bake, snack, dessert, cake, chocolate, berries, tea, baking, italian, traditional, special occasion, winter, spring, high protein,