Chocolate Birthday CakeBy Not available On Jun 22, 2020
Cooking Chocolate birthday cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate birthday cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Looking for a moist and tasty chocolate birthday cake recipe? Look no further.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Birthday Cake
- 400g butter, softened
- 2 cups (400g) brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) plain flour
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (95g) Cadbury Bournville cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1/3 cup (80ml) boiling water
- 250g butter, softened
- 3 cups (450g) icing sugar mixture
- 2/3 cup (70g) Cadbury Bournville cocoa
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
The instruction how to make Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line the base and sides of two 20cm round cake pans with baking paper.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Add the combined flours, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and milk, in alternating batches, and stir until just combined. Combine the coffee and water in a small bowl. Add to the batter and stir to combine. Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared pans. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate icing, use an electric mixer to beat the butter in a medium bowl until very pale. Gradually add the icing sugar, beating well between each addition. Add the cocoa powder and milk and beat until well combined.
- Use a large serrated knife to split each cake into 2 layers. Place one layer on a serving platter. Spread with one-quarter of the chocolate icing. Continue layering with remaining cake and icing. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate Birthday Cake
fatContent: 879.998 calories
saturatedFatContent: 49 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 31 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 98 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 72 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
Tags : easy, family friendly, afternoon tea, morning tea, kid friendly, party, kids party, bake, cake, birthday, egg, flour, cocoa powder, chocolate, cake recipe, birthday cake, chocolate cake, birthday recipes,