Triple Layer Pavlova CakeBy On Jun 22, 2020
Cooking Triple layer pavlova cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Triple layer pavlova cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Delve your senses into this lusciously layered pavlova that is fluffy, sweet, crunchy and creamy: all in one bite!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Triple Layer Pavlova Cake
- 5 medium egg whites
- 220g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons slivered almonds, finely chopped, toasted
- 225g fromage frais, vanilla bean
- 600g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, thinly sliced
- 250g fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 2 medium passionfruit
The instruction how to make Triple Layer Pavlova Cake
- Preheat oven to 120u00b0C. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper. Draw a 20cm circle on each piece of paper. Invert paper onto trays.
- Using electric beaters, beat the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition until the sugar dissolves. Fold in the cornflour until combined.
- Divide the mixture among the prepared trays, using a spatula to spread into circles. Bake for 1 hour or until firm and dry to the touch. Turn off the oven and leave in the oven, with the door ajar, to cool.
- Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the extra sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and caramelises. Remove from the heat. Add the almonds and pour over the lined tray. Set aside until set. Break into shards.
- Using a food processor, process the fromage frais, ricotta and vanilla until smooth.
- Peel the paper away from the meringue discs. Place one disc on a serving plate. Top with one-third of the cream mixture, then two-thirds of the kiwifruit, and one-third each of the strawberry and passionfruit. Top with another meringue disc, half remaining cream mixture, two-thirds of the banana, and half the remaining strawberry and passionfruit. Top with the remaining disc and cream mixture. Decorate with the remaining kiwifruit, strawberry, banana and passionfruit. Sprinkle with the almond shards.
Nutritions of Triple Layer Pavlova Cake