King Of The Jungle CakeBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 18, 2020
Cooking King of the jungle cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for King of the jungle cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The only scary thing about this lion cake is how easy it is to make.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of King Of The Jungle Cake
- 600g packet vanilla cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Butter cream icing
- 185g butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Red food colouring
- Yellow food colouring
- 20cm liquorice strap
- 8cm strawberry sour strap
- 300g packet fruit rings (see tip), halved
- 2 round peppermints
- 1/2 x 100g packet Changs fried noodles
The instruction how to make King Of The Jungle Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm round cake pan. Line base and side with baking paper. Make packet cake following packet directions. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand cake in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Transfer cake to a board.
- Meanwhile, make icing Using an electric mixer, beat butter in a bowl until pale. Gradually add icing sugar mixture and milk, beating constantly until well combined. Tint orange with red and yellow food colouring.
- To decorate Spread icing over top and side of cake. Cut two 2cm and one 3cm rounds from liquorice strap. Trim 2cm rounds to form oval shapes for eyes. Reserve trimmed sections for eyebrows. Trim 3cm round to form a triangle for nose.
- Cut remaining liquorice strap into thin strips. Trim to form three 7cm strips and two 5cm strips. Cut strawberry strap into 3 long strands. Cut in half crossways to form 6 smaller pieces for whiskers.
- Using a little icing, stick liquorice eyes onto mints. Position eyes and nose on cake. Position 5cm liquorice strips from top of nose to above eyes. Place eyebrows at end of strips.
- Position 7cm strips to form mouth. Position strawberry strap lengths as whiskers. Position a halved green fruit ring in place to define mouth. Place remaining red, orange and yellow fruit rings around edge of cake, placing a few extra above eyes to form a mane. Scatter a few fried noodles in and around fruit rings. Press remaining fried noodles around edge of cake. Serve. Select a packet of fruit rings containing lots of red, orange and yellow.
Nutritions of King Of The Jungle Cake
fatContent: 404.866 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 31 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, kids party, birthday, autumn, dessert, cake, vegetable oil, noodles, fruit, milk, butter, egg, baking, icing, frosting, decorations, special occasion, party, kid-friendly, children, high carb,