Carrot And Pineapple Daisy CakeBy Michelle Southan On Jun 18, 2020
Cooking Carrot and pineapple daisy cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Carrot and pineapple daisy cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This delicious fruit and carrot cake is a beautiful centrepiece for the party table.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Carrot And Pineapple Daisy Cake
- Vegetable oil, to grease
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 255g (1 1/4 cups, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 x 440g can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 100g (1 cup) coarsely grated carrot
- 115g (1 cup) coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 185ml (3/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 22 thin savoiardi sponge finger biscuits
- 3 x 250g pkts cream cheese, at room temperature
- 450g (3 cups) icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 2 tablespoons milk
The instruction how to make Carrot And Pineapple Daisy Cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Brush a 22cm (base measurement) round cake pan with oil to grease. Line the base with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the flour, sugar and nutmeg in a large bowl. Add the pineapple, carrot and walnut, and stir until well combined.
- Whisk together the eggs and oil in a large jug. Add to the flour mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spoon into the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes to cool before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. (See tip 1)
- To make the cream cheese icing, use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until pale and creamy. Gradually add the milk and beat until well combined.
- Use a large serrated knife to cut the cake in half horizontally. (See tip 2) Place the base of the cake, cut-side up, on a serving plate or cake stand. Top with one-quarter of the icing and spread to the edge. Top with the remaining cake. Spread the remaining icing over the top and side of the cake. Arrange the biscuits, side-by-side, around the side of the cake. Tie a piece of ribbon around the cake to secure. Arrange the daisies on top of the cake to decorate.
Nutritions of Carrot And Pineapple Daisy Cake
fatContent: 527.234 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 46 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : vegetarian, wedding, kids party, kid friendly, birthday, dessert, afternoon tea, morning tea, cream cheese, flour, sponge finger biscuits, egg, walnut, pineapple, carrot, cake, bake, carrots, tea, snack, baking, cakes, party, special, high protein,