Marthas Carrot-cake ParfaitsBy Martha Stewart On Jun 13, 2020
Cooking Marthas carrot-cake parfaits step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Marthas carrot-cake parfaits you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Martha Stewart creates a twist on the classic trifle using carrot cake and cream cheese filling.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Marthas Carrot-cake Parfaits
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 medium (250g) carrots, grated
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons orange zest, chopped
- 1 cup thickened cream
The instruction how to make Marthas Carrot-cake Parfaits
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 21cm x 30cm baking tray. Whisk eggs, sugars, oil and grated ginger in a bowl. Stir in carrot. Whisk flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, cinnamon and ground ginger in a separate bowl. Fold flour mixture into carrot mixture.
- Spread batter into prepared tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in tray on wire rack for 20 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Using serving glass as a guide, cut out 8 rounds to fit into eight 1-cup-capacity serving glasses (see Notes). Using a knife, slice each cake round in half horizontally.
- Make Cream-cheese filling: Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, orange zest and a pinch of salt. Beat until just combined. Add cream, beating until well combined.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons jam into each serving glass. Layer with 1/4 cup filling and 2 cake rounds, pressing to compact. Top each with 2 tablespoons filling. Serve.
Nutritions of Marthas Carrot-cake Parfaits
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce