Crispy Potato CakesBy Donna Boyle On Jun 11, 2020
Cooking Crispy potato cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crispy potato cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Transform the humble spud into a lunchbox snack with just a handful of ingredients!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crispy Potato Cakes
- 6 (800g) desiree potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 (160g) slices leg ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup rice bran oil
- Salt flakes, to season
The instruction how to make Crispy Potato Cakes
- Grate potatoes. Place potato in a sieve over a large bowl. Using the back of a large spoon, press to drain excess liquid.
- Combine flour, baking powder, ham, peas and chives in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add egg and potato to flour mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into pan. Flatten with a spatula. Repeat to make 4 cakes. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden (see note). Transfer to a wire rack over a baking tray lined with paper towel. Repeat with remaining potato mixture.
Nutritions of Crispy Potato Cakes
fatContent: 293.731 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce