Fruity Sponge CakeBy Not available On Jun 10, 2020
Cooking Fruity sponge cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fruity sponge cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This delicious layered fruity sponge cake requires no baking and can be put together in just minutes!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fruity Sponge Cake
- 460g packet Coles Bakery unfilled double sponge cake
- 1/2 cup Cottees Fruit Squeeze spreadable strawberry
- 200ml thickened cream, whipped
- 6 passionfruit
- 150g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
The instruction how to make Fruity Sponge Cake
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate. Spread with the strawberry jam and cream. Halve two of the passionfruit and drizzle the pulp over the cream. Top with the remaining cake layer.
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy. Add half the icing sugar and beat until well combined and fluffy. Add remaining icing sugar and beat until combined. Halve two of the remaining passionfruit and stir in the pulp.
- Spread icing over top of the cake. Halve remaining passionfruit and spoon the pulp over the cake.
Nutritions of Fruity Sponge Cake