Profiterole & Caramel CakeBy Not available On Jun 10, 2020
Cooking Profiterole & caramel cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Profiterole & caramel cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This visually sumptuous profiterole and caramelcustard cake is ideal for a special occasion.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Profiterole & Caramel Cake
- 500g vanilla custard
- 100g pkt baby profiterole cases
- 500ml tub vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup water
The instruction how to make Profiterole & Caramel Cake
- Spoon custard into a piping bag fitted with a plain 5mm nozzle. Press nozzle into base of a profiterole and gently fill with custard. Repeat with remaining profiteroles and custard. Place filled profiteroles on a tray and chill for 10 mins.
- Caramel: Place caster sugar and water in a small saucepan. Stir on low heat for 2-3 mins until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and boil without stirring for 3-5 mins until caramel is golden.
- Invert ice cream onto a large platter. Stack profiteroles around ice cream using a little caramel to secure. Drizzle over remaining caramel and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Profiterole & Caramel Cake