Cheats Tiramisu CakeBy Emma Braz On Jun 07, 2020
Cooking Cheats tiramisu cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheats tiramisu cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Everyone loves rich, creamy tiramisu. Weve turned this Italian dessert into a cake, made with ricotta, chocolate and coffee.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheats Tiramisu Cake
- 500g fresh ricotta
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavoured liqueur
- 80g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 x 460g packaged double unfilled sponge cake
- 1/2 cup espresso coffee, cooled
- 2/3 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- Shaved dark chocolate, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheats Tiramisu Cake
- Using an electric mixer, beat ricotta, sugar and liqueur for 2 minutes or until smooth. Stir in chocolate.
- Using a serrated knife, cut cake horizontally into thirds. Place base on a plate. Brush with 1/3 of the coffee. Spread with 1/2 the ricotta. Place middle layer of cake on ricotta. Brush with 1/2 of the remaining espresso. Spread with remaining ricotta mixture. Brush cut side of sponge top with remaining coffee. Place over ricotta mixture, cut-side down.
- Combine icing sugar and cocoa in a small bowl. Make a well in centre. Add butter and milk. Stir until combined. Spread over cake. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheats Tiramisu Cake
fatContent: 433.546 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 49 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol