Lemon And Raspberry Cream CakesBy Kerrie Ray On Jun 05, 2020
Cooking Lemon and raspberry cream cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon and raspberry cream cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Meringue gets a makeover when you beat in seasonal raspberries for this heavenly cake topping. Try it with these cream cakes!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon And Raspberry Cream Cakes
- Melted butter, to grease
- 200g Stem Ginger Cookies
- 30g butter, melted
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Grand Marnier
- 160g (1/2 cup) lemon curd
- 250ml (1 cup) Pauls Double Thick Custard French Vanilla
- 2 eggs, separated
- 300ml ctn double cream
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, mashed
The instruction how to make Lemon And Raspberry Cream Cakes
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Brush the insides of six 7.5cm-diameter, 6.5cm-deep pastry rings with melted butter and line with non-stick baking paper. Place on the tray.
- Process the biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add the butter and Grand Marnier. Process until well combined. Divide among prepared rings. Use the back of a spoon to press the biscuit mixture to form a base. Place in the freezer for 1 hour to chill.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon curd and custard in a bowl. Fold in the egg yolks. Whisk the cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form. Fold into the custard mixture.
- Whisk the egg whites in a clean dry bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually fold into the custard mixture. Spread the mixture over the biscuit base. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- To make the raspberry meringue, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar in a clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, beating well after each addition, until meringue is thick and glossy and almost all the sugar is dissolved. Beat in the raspberry.
- Wrap a warm tea towel around 1 pastry ring. Press to remove the frozen cake. Repeat with remaining cakes. Transfer to serving plates. Remove the paper. Top each cake with raspberry meringue. Use a blowtorch to colour and lightly brown. Serve with raspberries.
Nutritions of Lemon And Raspberry Cream Cakes
fatContent: 696.685 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 52 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 184 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, caster sugar, raspberry, cream, egg, custard, lemon curd, grand marnier, cookie, butter, dinner party, spring, summer, dessert, fruit, no cook, summer dessert, desserts, freezer friendly, cakes, cake, morning tea, high protein,