Frosted Cinnamon CakeBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 04, 2020
Cooking Frosted cinnamon cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Frosted cinnamon cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Turn that cake into a stunning showpiece youll remember layer on!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Frosted Cinnamon Cake
- 175g butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda, sifted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 250g butter, softened
- 3 cups icing sugar mixture
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
The instruction how to make Frosted Cinnamon Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 19cm square (base) cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang on all sides.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and orange rind together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just combined. Stir in flours, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and milk. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre of cake comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
- Make frosting: Using an electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. Beat in icing sugar and vanilla until combined.
- Using a serrated knife, cut cake in half. Place base on a plate. Spread with half the frosting. Top with cake top. Spread remaining frosting over top of cake. Serve.
Nutritions of Frosted Cinnamon Cake
fatContent: 623.312 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 87.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol