Lemon-coconut Crepe CakeBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 04, 2020
Cooking Lemon-coconut crepe cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon-coconut crepe cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fresh lemons rind off this dessert beautifully!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon-coconut Crepe Cake
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 375ml coconut-flavoured evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 25g butter, melted
- Icing sugar mixture, to decorate
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
The instruction how to make Lemon-coconut Crepe Cake
- Place flour in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add milk, evaporated milk and eggs. Whisk to combine. Heat a 20cm (base) non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush with a little butter. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into pan. Swirl to coat base of pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until just set. Turn. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining butter and batter to make 12 cru00eapes. Cool.
- Make lemon curd: Whisk eggs, egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and lemon juice together in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly and coats the back of a wooden spoon (do not boil). Remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Line base and side of a 6cm-deep, 20cm round springform pan with plastic wrap. Place 1 cru00eape in base of prepared pan. Spread 1 heaped tablespoon lemon curd over cru00eape. Repeat with remaining cru00eapes and lemon curd, finishing with 1 cru00eape. Refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours. Transfer to a plate. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Lemon-coconut Crepe Cake
fatContent: 206.496 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 23 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 127 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pan fry, flour, egg, lemon, crepes, dinner party, dessert, vegetarian, cake, lemon dessert, layered cake, crepe, french recipe, french dessert, coconut, high protein, low sodium, low kilojoule, diabetes friendly, healthy,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce