Orange Sugar CakesBy Sarah Hobbs On Jun 04, 2020
Cooking Orange sugar cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orange sugar cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Indulge in a timehonoured tradition and devote an afternoon to high tea!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orange Sugar Cakes
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 cup (215g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup (60ml) orange juice
- 1/2 cup (55g) almond meal
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (40g) plain flour
- 1/4 cup (60g) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) orange juice, extra
- 1/2 cup (110g) white sugar
- Finely grated orange rind, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange Sugar Cakes
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Grease 12 1/2-cup (125ml) capacity loaf, muffin or friand pans. Place on an oven tray.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Add orange rind and juice and stir to combine.
- Add almond meal, fl our and sour cream; stir until well combined. Spoon among prepared pans and smooth the surface. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Turn onto a wire rack.
- Brush each hot cake with the extra orange juice, sprinkle with sugar and top with orange rind, if desired. Set aside to cool completely.
Nutritions of Orange Sugar Cakes