Chocolate And Raspberry Pudding CakeBy Liz Macri On Jun 03, 2020
Cooking Chocolate and raspberry pudding cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate and raspberry pudding cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Enjoy a fivestar cake with this Chocolate and raspberry pudding recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate And Raspberry Pudding Cake
- 5 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 250g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 1/4 cups hazelnut meal (ground hazelnuts)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Double cream, to serve
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
The instruction how to make Chocolate And Raspberry Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C/150u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm (base) round springform cake pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup sugar together until thick and creamy. Stir in melted chocolate and hazelnut meal.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites until soft peaks form. Add remaining sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until firm peaks form. Fold half the eggwhite mixture into chocolate mixture. Gently fold in remaining eggwhite mixture. Fold in raspberries. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre has moist crumbs clinging. Cool completely in pan.
- Make ganache: Place chopped chocolate and cream in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Place cake on plate. Top with ganache. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Chocolate And Raspberry Pudding Cake
fatContent: 554.002 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 49 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 147 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, kid friendly, budget friendly, bake, raspberry, dark chocolate, almond meal, birthday, afternoon tea, dessert, chocolate, cake, pudding, raspberries, snack, tea, baking, easy, simple, everyday, british, spring, high protein, low s,