Raspberry Pistachio CakeBy Mary Cadogan On Jun 03, 2020
Cooking Raspberry pistachio cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Raspberry pistachio cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This afternoon tea cake is lovely with creme fraiche or vanilla icecream.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Raspberry Pistachio Cake
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 100g pkt pistachio kernels, ground
- 150g (1 1/4 cups) raspberries, just thawed (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon sliced pistachio kernels
- Raspberries, extra, to serve
- Pure icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Raspberry Pistachio Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 23cm (base measurement) springform pan.
- Combine the milk, egg, butter and almond extract in a jug. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and ground pistachio. Make a well in the centre. Add the milk mixture and stir until well combined.
- Reserve 25g (1/4 cup) raspberries. Fold remaining raspberries into the cake mixture. Pour into the prepared pan. Smooth the surface. Top with reserved raspberries and sliced pistachio. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until firm to the touch. Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes to cool. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Top with extra raspberries and dust with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Raspberry Pistachio Cake
fatContent: 310.7 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein