Lemon & Seed Cake With RaspberriesBy Sophia Young On Jun 02, 2020
Cooking Lemon & seed cake with raspberries step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon & seed cake with raspberries you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whether at the park, on the beach or in your garden, this sweet package is all about enjoying the best days of summer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon & Seed Cake With Raspberries
- 450g (3 cups) self-raising flour
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 385g (13/4 cup) caster sugar
- 180ml (3/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 125g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 lemons, zested
- 125g raspberries
- 160g (1 cup) icing sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) lemon juice
The instruction how to make Lemon & Seed Cake With Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 170C. Grease cake pan. Sift flour with 1 teaspoon salt into a large bowl, then stir in caraway seeds.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk sugar, oil, butter, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest for 4 minutes or until well combined. Stir in the flour mixture until well combined, then gently fold in berries.
- Spoon batter into pan, then bake on the bottom shelf of the oven for 45 minutes. Cover top with a sheet of baking paper to prevent overbrowning, then bake for a further 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Sift icing sugar into a bowl, then gradually stir in enough lemon juice to form an icing the consistency of double cream. Drizzle icing over the top of cake, allowing it to drip down the side. Leave for 20 minutes to set, then serve. It will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Nutritions of Lemon & Seed Cake With Raspberries