Reduced-fat Chocolate CakeBy Liz Macri On Jun 02, 2020
Cooking Reduced-fat chocolate cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Reduced-fat chocolate cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Weve tweaked your favourite chocolate cake for minimum guilt and maximum flavour!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Reduced-fat Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 120g reduced-fat margarine spread
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- 1 cup icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 20g reduced-fat margarine spread
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
The instruction how to make Reduced-fat Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm (base) round cake pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Place 1/2 cup cold water, milk, sugar, spread, cocoa and bicarbonate of soda in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Add flour and eggs. Whisk until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Stand cake in pan for 10 minutes. Turn cake, top side up, on a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, make icing Sift icing sugar mixture and cocoa powder into a bowl. Add spread and boiling water. Stir until smooth. Spread over top and side of cake. Top with raspberries. Serve.
Nutritions of Reduced-fat Chocolate Cake
fatContent: 426.376 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 48 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, pescatarian, vegetarian, fruit, raspberry, egg, flour, cocoa powder, caster sugar, milk, picnic, party, birthday, cake, chocolate, low fat, chocolate dessert, dessert recipes, dessert, low fat cake, low fat chocolate,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce