Chocolate Brownie Fudge CakeBy Liz Macri On Jun 01, 2020
Cooking Chocolate brownie fudge cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate brownie fudge cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This handy freezerfriendly chocolate brownie fudge cake is your licence to chill and thrill!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Fudge Cake
- 125g butter, chopped
- 300g dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- Cocoa powder, to dust
The instruction how to make Chocolate Brownie Fudge Cake
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C/150u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm (base) round springform pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Place butter and 200g chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Pour water into a saucepan until one-third full. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Place bowl over saucepan (donu2019t let bowl touch water). Using a metal spoon, stir mixture for 3 minutes or until smooth and combined. Cool slightly.
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa, 2 tablespoons walnuts and two-thirds remaining chocolate in a large bowl. Add butter mixture and eggs. Stir to combine. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts and chocolate. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out with crumbs clinging. Cool completely in pan.
- Dust with cocoa. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate Brownie Fudge Cake
fatContent: 467.962 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 42 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol