Nectarine & Coconut CakeBy Gemma Luongo On Jun 01, 2020
Cooking Nectarine & coconut cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Nectarine & coconut cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Nectarines are a good source of vitamin C and dietary fibre. Plus they taste great in this easy recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Nectarine & Coconut Cake
- 180g butter, at room temperature
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) self-raising flour, sifted
- 55g (3/4 cup) shredded coconut
- 175g ctn vanilla yoghurt
- 4 nectarines, halved, stone removed, thinly sliced
- 25g (1/3 cup) shredded coconut, extra
The instruction how to make Nectarine & Coconut Cake
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Release the base of a 24cm (base measurement) springform pan. Invert. Secure back into the pan. Line the base and side with non-stick baking paper. Process the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, coconut and yoghurt in a food processor until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Arrange the nectarine on top of the cake. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Top with the extra coconut. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until the coconut is light golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Nutritions of Nectarine & Coconut Cake
fatContent: 414.904 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 29 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 109 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce