Choc Ripple CakeBy Not available On May 30, 2020
Cooking Choc ripple cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Choc ripple cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Here is a traditional Australian favourite that the kids can make themselves.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Choc Ripple Cake
- 1 x 500ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 x 250g pkt Arnotts Choc Ripple biscuits
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Choc Ripple Cake
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until firm peaks form.
- Spread a little of the cream mixture along a serving platter to make the base. Stand 1 biscuit upright on its edge and spread with cream mixture. Place another biscuit alongside and sandwich together. Continue layering with cream mixture and remaining biscuits to form a log.
- Spread the remaining cream mixture over biscuit log to cover. Place in the fridge for minimum of 6 hours to set.
- Top with the raspberries then slice the cake diagonally.
Nutritions of Choc Ripple Cake
fatContent: 193.59 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein
Tags : vegetarian, pescatarian, budget friendly, summer, no cook, cream, biscuit, kid friendly, australia day, australian, biscuits, chocolate, cake, tea, snack, party, baking, children, kid-friendly, birthday, kids party, easy, simple, everyday,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce