Jelly Baby Jelly CakeBy Katrina Woodman On May 28, 2020
Cooking Jelly baby jelly cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Jelly baby jelly cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For an effortless dessert that your kids will love, try this colourful chilled jelly cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Jelly Baby Jelly Cake
- 85g packet bubblegum jelly crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 200g packet jelly babies
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream
The instruction how to make Jelly Baby Jelly Cake
- Place jelly crystals in a large heatproof jug. Add boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Stir in 200ml cold water. Refrigerate for 1 hour 30 minutes or until just set.
- Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm round cake pan. Pour half the jelly into prepared pan. Arrange jelly babies over jelly layer. Carefully pour remaining jelly over the back of a large metal spoon into pan. Freeze for 20 to 25 minutes or until jelly is just firm.
- Place ice-cream in a large bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until smooth and softened. Carefully spread ice-cream over jelly mixture. Smooth top. Cover surface with plastic wrap, then foil. Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Remove from freezer. Run a palette knife around cake. Stand at room temperature for 2 minutes to soften. Turn onto a plate. Serve.
Nutritions of Jelly Baby Jelly Cake
fatContent: 410.124 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 59 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 49 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : cake, birthday, no cook, easy, budget friendly, ice cream, jelly crystals, dessert, kids party, kid friendly, kids desserts, kids parties, kids birthday cakes, bubblegum jelly, spring, high protein, low sodium,