Mandarin And Lime Citrus CakeBy Alison Roberts On May 24, 2020
Cooking Mandarin and lime citrus cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mandarin and lime citrus cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweet syrup and mandarin segments are the topping of this moist, zesty cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mandarin And Lime Citrus Cake
- 150g butter, cubed, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup (160g) caster sugar
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 mandarin, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (190g) self-raising flour
- 50g Lucy almond meal
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 2 limes
- 2 mandarins
- 1/2 cup (125ml) fresh mandarin juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) fresh lime juice
The instruction how to make Mandarin And Lime Citrus Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line the base and sides of an 18cm round cake pan.
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter, sugar, lime rind and mandarin rind until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, beating well between each addition. Stir in the flour, almond meal, milk and lime and mandarin juice. Spoon into the pan and smooth the surface. Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Leave in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack over a baking tray.
- To make the syrup, use a zester to remove the rind from the limes and mandarins. Peel away any remaining peel from the mandarin and break into segments. Stir the zest, sugar and mandarin and lime juice in a saucepan over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Boil, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until thickens slightly.
- Use a fine skewer to pierce all over the top of the cake. Pour the syrup over the top of the cake and decorate with mandarin segments.
Nutritions of Mandarin And Lime Citrus Cake
fatContent: 497.359 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 53 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons